Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Review: How Safe and Effective Is it?
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx is a skin brightening formula that enhances even skin tone and makes the skin radiant. It is an alternative to skin whitening products that contain hydroquinone. It contains a unique blend of Arbutin and anti-oxidants that make your skin younger looking and soft. Its Nu-Derm System penetrates underneath your skin surface and changes the function of skin cells at the cellular level. It is an anti-aging therapy that directly corrects the skin damage, thus revealing a healthy, bright skin. This topical nonprescription formula contains an ingredient, Arbutin that clears the skin from hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and improves the overall skin tone.
It contains the following ingredients: Arbutin, Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Saponins, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, and Propylparaben.
It is a skin brightening formula that is enriched with 7% arbutin to remove brown spots, skin discoloration, and correct uneven skin tone. It incorporates a Nu-derm skin restoration system that corrects the skin irregularities and restores the skin to a healthy state. It works by regulating the function of skin cells and by improving the circulation. It works on the deeper layers of the skin to achieve long lasting results. It mainly improves the function of 3 skin cells such as Melanocytes, Fibroblasts, and Keratinocytes. It reduces the overactive melanocyte production, repairs the Keratinocytes, Stimulates fibroblasts, promotes angiogenesis in the dermis layer of the skin. It evenly distributes the melanin and effectively corrects hyperpigmentation that causes age spots, dark spots, and freckles.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Strengths
- It is a topical non-prescription treatment that doesn’t contain hydroquinone
- It is an effective skin brightening alternative when compared to hydroquinone based skin brightening formulas
- This skin brightening cream is specially formulated with anti-oxidants and Arbutin that make the skin even and improve the skin tone
- It works for all skin types
- It makes the skin clear and radiant
- It is an Arbutin-enriched formulation that provides a natural-looking, youthful glow to all skin types
- Arbutin, a natural botanical extract derived from plants such as bearberry, pear, and pomegranate, naturally
possesses skin-brightening property
- It visibly reduces the signs of premature aging, acne flares, and further photodamage
- The best hydroquinone alternatives used in this product include antioxidants and arbutin
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Weaknesses
- It contains various forms of paraben
- It takes longer duration to deliver the results
- It may not work for all types of skin
- It may cause redness and severe skin irritation during the first few weeks of application
- It may not work for severe hyperpigmentation and dark patches
- It may not completely make the acne scars fade away
The Dos and Don’ts While Using Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx
- Do apply this formula over the affected area of the skin once or twice a day
- Do use just a pea-size or 1 gram of this formula for a single application
- Do not use this product if you develop skin irritation or allergy to any of its ingredients