Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Need some help? We're here for you.
Have questions about backorders, exchanges, shipping or other classic shopping and buying questions? Check out our FAQ below.
Looking for info on returns? Here's pretty much everything you need to know.
Need to get in touch? Tap here to learn how to get in touch with someone on the Merchbar team that can help you out.
- We accept returns within 30 days of delivery
- All merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed and undamaged
- Refunds will be processed to your original form of payment
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- If you’d like to exchange an item, we will process it as two separate transactions - the return of the first item and a new order. The easiest way to do this is to place an order for a new item and complete our traditional return procedure for the original purchase.
- If we do not receive your product back in our inventory, we cannot issue you a refund.
There’s two steps to processing a return. First, we need to receive your item, process your return and refund your purchase. Second, your credit card company will return the amount to you.
It typically takes us 5–6 days to receive your item, process your return and refund your card. Sometimes, during especially busy periods this can take us up to 10 business days.
Once we’ve finished our processing it can take your credit card company up to 3 business days to post the refund to your account.
If you have a damaged or defective item, contact email@example.com with a photo of the damage and your order number. We’ll take care of you!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information: the email address associated with your order, your confirmation number, and the item you ordered.
If your order hasn’t shipped, we can typically process cancellations within one business day. Please note that banking systems don’t update immediately and it may take up to 5 days to see the cancellation on your credit card statement.
If your order has already shipped you’ll need to return the item to receive a refund. Tap here to learn more about returns.
Good news, as long as the account you used when you made your purchase is still open we can refund to your account.
That means that even if the card has been lost, stolen on cancelled we can still refund your card.
Unfortunately we can’t refund your purchase to a different account or a card associated with a different account.