Have trouble eating those 9 daily servings of fresh fruits and veggies? Activz Beet Juice Powder can help get you there faster.
What is Activz Beet Juice Powder?
Organic, non-GMO beet juice in powder form. Plain and simple.
Why use Activz Beet Juice Powder instead of juicing fresh beets?
It’s way easier.
All you have to do is mix it into water. It takes a fraction of the time, and there’s no unwieldy juicer to deal with or exasperating pink stains on dishes, hands, clothes or countertops.
It lasts longer.
Whole beets can last a week or so in the refrigerator (if you even end up using them), but Activz Beet Juice Powder sits at full nutritional potency in the pantry for several years — using no preservatives whatsoever.
It saves store trips and fridge space.
Each family size canister equals 122 beets you don’t have to pack into the grocery cart or find space for in the fridge.
It tastes, looks and smells the same.
We don’t add any colors, flavors, nutrients or preservatives to make this seem like real beet juice — it is real beet juice, with all its original nutrients, colors and flavors.
- In fact, it’s better than fresh.
How is it better than fresh?
Most produce you find in the grocery store isn’t as “fresh” as it seems. Most often, by the time you eat it, there’s very little nutrition left:
- Traditional produce is grown in pesticide-ridden, nutrient-deficient soils, then harvested before it’s fully ripe to prevent spoilage during transit.
- Ships over a thousand miles and often sits in cold storage before being placed on store shelves. That means it takes at least a week (often much longer) before that product reaches you.
- Significantly drops in nutrient levels each day that it takes to travel.
- Drops even further each day it sits in your refrigerator.
Activz Beet Juice Powder comes with none of these problems. It’s made of organic beets that have been grown in nutrient-rich soils, harvested at peak nutrient levels — not a day earlier — and then juiced and dehydrated soon after harvest.
But doesn’t dehydration degrade nutrient quality, too?
Not our method. We’ve ditched the high-heat techniques of the past and created a specialty method that evaporates water molecules using natural light. Thanks to our gentle technique, the nutrients are locked in at the moment of dehydration and stay that way for years.
How do I use Activz Beet Juice Powder?
- Reconstitute into beet juice (mix one serving of powder into ½ cup water) or mix into any other liquid using the same ratio.
- Combine with coconut water to drink before you work out.
- Toss into your daily smoothie.
- Mix into the foods you’re already eating to instantly boost their nutrition value (it’s more intuitive than you think!). Our customers’ three favorite beet mix-ins are SMOOTHIES, PIZZA SAUCE and APPLE JUICE.
- NO ADDED COLORS, FLAVORS, NUTRIENTS OR PRESERVATIVES
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
54 servings per family size container.
1 serving (2 rounded teaspoons) = ½ cup fresh beet juice.