What is Activz Carrot Juice Powder?
Organic, non-GMO carrot juice in powder form. Plain and simple.
Why use Activz Carrot Juice Powder instead of juicing fresh carrots?
It’s way easier.
All you have to do is mix it into water. There’s no unwieldy juicer and no cleanup.
It lasts longer.
Activz Carrot Powder sits at full potency in the pantry for up to several years — using no preservatives whatsoever — patiently waiting for you to pick it up. That means no more slimy, spoiled carrots wasting your dollars.
It saves store trips and fridge space.
Each standard size canister equals 60 carrots you don’t have to pack into the grocery cart or find space for in the fridge.
It tastes, looks and smells the same.
We don’t add any colors, flavors, nutrients or preservatives to make this seem like real carrot juice — it is real carrot juice, with all original nutrients, colors and flavors intact.
- In fact, it’s better than fresh.
How is it better than fresh?
Most produce you find in the grocery store isn’t as “fresh” as it seems. Most often, by the time you eat it, there’s very little nutrition left:
- Traditional produce is grown in pesticide-ridden, nutrient-deficient soils, then harvested before it’s fully ripe to prevent spoilage during transit.
- Ships over a thousand miles and often sits in cold storage before being placed on store shelves. That means it takes at least a week (often much longer) before that product reaches you.
- Significantly drops in nutrient levels each day that it takes to travel.
- Drops even further each day it sits in your refrigerator.
Activz Carrot Juice Powder comes with none of these problems. It’s made of organic carrots that have been grown in nutrient-rich soils, harvested at peak nutrient levels — not a day earlier — and then juiced and dehydrated soon after harvest.
But doesn’t dehydration degrade nutrient quality, too?
Not our method. We’ve ditched the high-heat techniques of the past and created a specialty method that evaporates water molecules using natural light. Thanks to our gentle technique, the nutrients are locked in at the moment of dehydration and stay that way for years.