Have trouble eating those 9 daily servings of fruits and veggies? Activz Raspberry Powder can help get you there faster.
What is Activz Raspberry Powder?
Non-GMO raspberries in powder form. Plain and simple.
Why use Activz Raspberry Powder instead of buying fresh or frozen berries?
It’s quicker than fresh.
No colander, paper towel, cutting board or paring knife required. All it takes is a scoop and stir.
It’s less cumbersome than frozen.
There’s no breaking apart icy berries with frozen fingers. Just scoop and stir.
It lasts longer than fresh or frozen.
Activz Raspberry Powder sits at full potency in the pantry for up to several years — using no preservatives whatsoever. Fresh berries last only a few days before they start molding, and while frozen berries can last longer than fresh, they certainly won’t last several years. Using powder means you don’t waste money on expensive produce that ends up spoiling before you get to it.
It tastes, looks and smells the same.
We don’t add any colors, flavors, nutrients or preservatives to make this powder seem like real raspberries — it is real berries, with all original nutrients, colors and flavors intact.
- In fact, it’s better than fresh.
How is it better than fresh?
Most produce you find in the grocery store isn’t as “fresh” as it seems. Most often, by the time you eat it, there’s very little nutrition left:
- Traditional produce is grown in pesticide-ridden, nutrient-deficient soils, then harvested before it’s fully ripe to prevent spoilage during transit.
- Ships over a thousand miles and often sits in cold storage before being placed on store shelves. That means it takes at least a week (often much longer) before that product reaches you.
- Significantly drops in nutrient levels each day that it takes to travel.
- Drops even further each day it sits in your refrigerator.
Activz Raspberry Powder comes with none of these problems. It’s made of non-GMO raspberries grown in nutrient-rich soil, harvested at peak nutrient levels — not a day earlier — and then dehydrated soon after harvest.
But doesn’t dehydration degrade nutrient quality, too?
Not our method. We’ve ditched the high-heat techniques of the past and created a specialty method that evaporates water molecules using natural light. Thanks to our gentle technique, the nutrients are locked in at the moment of dehydration and stay that way for years.
How do I use Activz Raspberry Powder?
- Toss into your daily smoothie.
- Combine with protein powder for a post-workout nutrient boost.
- Mix into the foods you’re already eating to instantly boost their nutrition value (it’s more intuitive than you think). Our customers’ three favorite raspberry mix-ins are YOGURT, LEMONADE and VINAIGRETTE.
- Still lost? Check out our how-to guide, "Activz Additions," or find raspberry powder recipes developed in the Activz test kitchen.
NO ADDED COLORS, FLAVORS, NUTRIENTS OR PRESERVATIVES
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
22 servings per standard size container.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) = ½ cup fresh berries.
Also available in family size canisters.