- FEATURED IN: Marie Claire, Total Beauty, LA Fashion Magazine
- Growth factors from human non-embryonic stem cells stimulate your skin's ability to protect and renew itself and replace damaged collagen fibers with new ones
- Key proteins that have been extracted from the stem cells act as "messengers,
- Build Collagen, Elastin, and New Skin Cells
Growth factors from human non-embryonic stem cells stimulate your skin's ability to protect and renew itself and replace damaged collagen fibers with new ones. That's the amazing ability of stem cells--they help protect human stem cells from damage and at the same time, stimulate the skin's own ability to repair itself.
Key proteins that have been extracted from the stem cells act as "messengers," signaling your skin cells to divide -- and cause a proliferation of healthy, new skin cells.
Build Collagen, Elastin, and New Skin Cells
Lifeline Defensive Day Moisture Serum uniquely delivers to your skin:
- Growth Factors: Lifeline contains multiple growth factors--epidermal growth factors that influence cellular proliferation, differentiation, and survival; fibroblast growth factors that speed wound repair; and keratinocyte growth factors that speed cellular division.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This naturally occurring component of the human body helps keep skin moist and agile, but the amount of hyaluronic acid decreases with age. Because of the ability of hyaluronic acid to make skin softer and smoother, and decrease the appearance of wrinkles, it is now one of the most important skincare ingredients.
- Amino Acids and Peptides: These work by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid, as well as collagen and elastin-- two natural components of skin that diminish with age. Peptides help support the structure of the skin, and help correct the look of wrinkles.
- Antioxidants (including CoQ-10, vitamin P), vitamins (A, E, C, D3, and B Complex), minerals, moisturizers that aid in creating a healthy, youthful appearance.
- SPF15. Recommended for daily use, your skin's best defense against the sun's damaging rays.