A unique and proprietary formula for the relief of occasional pain.
Curaphen uses BCM-95 curcumin, which research has shown has up to 10 times absorption than regular curcumin, allowing for faster and more reliable pain relief. This unique mix also contains purified boswellia to reduce compounds that cause inflammation.
- Curaphen capsules by EuroMedica work by using a unique blend of BCM-95 curcumin and purified boswellia to help relieve pain associated with inflammation, such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis and physical injuries.
- Curcumin is derived from a much more commonly known spice, turmeric, and has been used for centuries as both a medicine and a spice. Curcumin encourages pain relief by maintaining proper levels of inflammation. BCM-95 curcumin, the primary ingredient in EuroMedica brand Curaphen capsules, is an improved form of curcumin that allows for optimal health benefits.
- In addition to treating inflammation, curcumin’s full health benefits are currently being researched. It’s thought to hinder the growth of certain tumors and potentially protect against skin disease, colitis, stomach ulcers, and also help regulate cholesterol levels.
- Boswellia, also known as frankincense, is another natural herb that’s been used for its health benefits for thousands of years. This helpful, natural ingredient is sourced from resin of the boswellia tree. Purified boswellia extract, such as what’s used in Curaphen caps, is rich in boswellic acid and is primarily used to treat inflammation in cases of arthritis, and works best when used synergistically with curcumin.
- Along with treating arthritis, boswellia is also thought to help treat the symptoms of colitis and asthma.
Promotes a balanced natural anti-inflammatory response, duration of endorphin/enkaphalin effect, and healthy circulation; moderates fibrinogen deposition in muscle tissue.
One capsule three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary EP612 Complex 727 mg
- --DLPA (dl Phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% boswellic acid with AKBA >15%, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Extract (BCM-95®) standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin andbisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, silicon dioxide and vegetable source magnesium stearate
Contains no sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. Color variations are normal. Curaphen capsules are free of wheat, milk, yeast, and sugar in addition to being completely free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. Curaphen capsules are produced without any animal ingredients or by-products, and are classified as vegan.
Curaphen vegan capsules are the product of EuroMedica, a nutritional company founded by Terry Lemerond, who has over 40 years of experience in the nutritional supplement industry. Since its founding, EuroMedica has created over 400 botanical and nutritional formulations, all designed with quality assurance in mind.
All EuroMedica products are manufactured under the strict guidelines of the Good Manufacturing Practices established by the US Food and Drug Administration. Every product is tested for quality, purity, and identity from its raw state all the way up until the completed production cycle.
The ingredients to Curaphen capsules and other natural products from EuroMedica are sourced directly from the region that they grow best in, ensuring the best quality.