- Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids
- omega-3 fatty acids play a crucial role in brain function
- They have also become popular because they may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Omega-3 fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be important for cognitive (brain memory and performance) and behavioral function
EPA-DHA 720 Lemon 240 softgels Dietary Supplement
- Concentrated & Stabilized Omega-3s
- Natural Lemon Flavor Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels Servings per Container: 120 Amount per Serving Calories 20 Calories from Fat 18 Total Fat 2 g Cholesterol 5 mg Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2.8 g EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 860 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 580 mg Other Omega 3s Fatty Acids 80 mg Ingredients: Natural marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, natural tocopherols, rosemary, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
Take 2 softgels 1-2 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||4%*|
|Marine Lipid Concentrate||2.5 g||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||860 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||580 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||160 mg||**|
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)
oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, natural
lime flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl
palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel).
This product is gluten free.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.