Metagenics’ Hemagenics is a unique‚ specialized hematinic formula made up of iron. It’s been specifically designed to be highly absorbable; ingredients also include succinic acid‚ glycine‚ folic acid‚ and vitamins B-6 and B-12.
Benefits of Hemagenics:
- Support for the formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells.
- Serves as a source of iron in the form of a mineral amino acid chelate‚ which has been formulated to not cause constipation in most individuals.
- It features L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate: a bioavailable‚ nature-identical form of folate.
Hemagenics tablets have been carefully developed to help you maintain healthy levels of homocysteine‚ an amino acid that has shown an ability to combat cardiovascular disease. The methylation factors contained in this supplement—including folate‚ vitamin B-12 and betaine—are helpful in promoting normal production of neurotransmitters like serotonin‚ as well as in the preservation of the myelin sheath of in central nervous system. Hemagenics by Metagenics provides valuable nutritional support for critical roles such as the following:
- The prevention of neural tube defects (NTD) during pregnancy; such problems are some of the most common birth defects in the United States. An NTD is an opening in the spinal cord or brain that occurs very early in fetal development.
- The formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin; the main task of hemoglobin is to transport oxygen throughout the body.
- Making new cells‚ as well as cell replication.
- The production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate)‚ a very complex molecule that is the primary energy source within each cell.
- The ability to act as a required cofactor in several biological reactions in the body.
Hemagenics is gluten-free and suitable if you’re following a vegetarian diet.
Metagenics creates innovative supplements that help people overcome the symptoms of chronic diseases and maintain their health. Quality and research is paramount‚ and has been since the company was founded in 1983. All active ingredients in Metagenics products have been demonstrated effective by third-party scientists. Its formulas have been imitated but never duplicated.
One tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 5 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 600 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 350 mcg
Calcium 25 mg
Iron (as iron glycinate) 29 mg
Phosphorus 19 mg
Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
Succinic Acid100 mgL-Glycine 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ dicalcium phosphate‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ stearic acid (vegetable)‚ silica‚ coating (water‚ hypromellose‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ and hydroxypropylcellulose)